Laying the Foundation for Change Success
This is a full day workshop for up to twenty participants, customized for your organization’s specific needs.
Please contact us for more details.
In this workshop, we will cover the fundamental questions that need to be answered in order to help make sure that you and your team are successful in delivering change to your organization. These non-negotiables are applicable regardless of where you are in the change lifecycle.
If your project is about to kick off…
This workshop can help you get started on the right foot.
If your project is already underway…
This workshop can help you identify any existing gaps in your change enablement approach.
If you are coming off of a recent change…
This workshop can help you figure out how to repeat that success. Or, if it didn’t go as well as you had initially hoped, this workshop can help you diagnose what went wrong so that you can avoid those same pitfalls in the future.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what change enablement is, what it is not, and why it is essential to change success
- Accurately capture the vision for your project and what success will look like
- Identify who is impacted by your project and begin to effectively engage them and secure their commitment
- Clearly communicate how and when you will successfully deliver your project and how it will achieve its goals
- Begin to establish yourself as a leader who can implement sustainable change
This workshop is targeted at anyone who wants to learn how to implement a successful and sustainable change. You might be a:
- Director, Manager, or Team Leader directly accountable for leading change
- Business Project Manager or Functional Lead
- Communication Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist (including Lean and Six Sigma professionals)
- Human Resources Consultant
- Organization Development Consultant
If you have any questions about your specific situation and want to know if this is the right workshop for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request More Info