Resistance and Adoption
Shaping Behavior and Mindset for Change Success
This is a full day workshop for up to twenty participants, customized for your organization’s specific needs.
Please contact us for more details.
In this workshop, you will learn how to identify, prevent, mitigate, and eliminate resistance to your change while fostering adoption and commitment to change success.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Systematically document what stakeholders will need to think, say, and do differently for the change to be adopted
- Proactively root out resistance to your proposed change
- Accurately identify the root cause of resistance and respond thoughtfully and positively to it
- Effectively turn stakeholder resistance into genuine adoption
- Continue to establish yourself as a leader who can implement sustainable change
This workshop is targeted at anyone who wants to learn how to implement a successful and sustainable change. You might be a:
- Director, Manager, or Team Leader directly accountable for leading change
- Business Project Manager or Functional Lead
- Communication Specialist
- Continuous Improvement Specialist (including Lean and Six Sigma professionals)
- Human Resources Consultant
- Organization Development Consultant
If you have any questions about your specific situation and want to know if this is the right workshop for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request More Info